Hello!
I'm Anna, thanks for stopping by.
I like making things.
I like making people happy.
Sometimes things I make, make other people happy.
I like to think of this as a win-win opportunity.
Maybe things that I make could make YOU happy, AND help ME help YOU help ME?
I’m offering commissioned original artwork as a way to keep my love of art alive and chip away at my student loans.
Every piece of artwork you purchase stands to make all of our lives a little bit more joyful!
To begin with, I’m focusing on artistic renderings of the furry friends in your life.
pet portraits are a lot of fun to create and are treasures that last for a lifetime.
All I need to make the magic happen is for you to send me a photo of your pet by email. Even a smartphone photo will do. Then, I’ll ship your one of a kind original artwork within 7-14 days.
If you’d like to commission me to create a special piece of artwork for you or a loved one or friend, THANK YOU! More information about the artwork and all the details can be found in the menu on the right.
All I want in this world is to do work with meaning, honesty, and heart that resonates with other people. If this side-hustle of mine could somehow accomplish that while helping me afford to keep doing it, it would be a dream come true.
Thank you for your interest, and I hope to hear from you!
